Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Fish House, Key Largo Review

Let me first start off by apologizing because this was one of the best restaurants I have been to in awhile and I wish I had more pictures to show you all. Me and Collin went to Key Largo and ate at this cozy restaurant for lunch while we where waiting for our hotel room to get ready. We sat at the bar because there was a wait but decided we would eat at the bar as well. 

Our bartenders name was joey and he really is the person that made my impression of this place unforgettable. Collin ordered a local beer called key west and I ordered  a ginger pear martini. Both where very delightful.

Collin ordered the Lobster Ruben, which was by far the best remake on this classic I've ever seen. It was so simple and delicious that I blinked once and that sandwich was gone.

Finally I ordered the very popular Fish Matecumbe. By far the best prepared fish I have had in awhile. I was so impressed I bought their cookbook and did a remake when i got back home.... I loved the fact that they sold seasoning mixes and cookbooks. It was like i was able to take a piece of them home with me, which believe me, you will want to once you eat here.


Still needs a little work!







No comments:

Post a Comment