Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Southern Art and Bourbon Bar in Atlanta

Me and my sister went to atlanta for her birthday weekend and decided to have brunch at Southern Art. The chef here actually use to be Opera's chef so you can believe this food was Off The Charts!!!

Bloody Mary Plzzzzz...

Fresh Buttermilk Biscuits with Honey Butter and pickled veggies...

Tried the fathers ham off the butchers board ..... absolutely delicious!

Next is Deviled eggs and ham. I can only aspire to make my deviled eggs like this...

My sister had their famous buttermilk fried chicken. Juiciest chicken ever!

I had the special of  the day, Bar-b-Que chicken with mashed potatoes and collard greens. Delish!

Loved Southern Art we where here eating for 3 hours!!!! Best lunch in my life!
Shout out to our waiter Terry, He took extra special care of us.


Last but not least.... The birthday cakes of all birthday cakes!



Southern Art and Bourbon Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment